- Participants agree to release GR Scavenger Hunt and its parent company, Distel Wolfe Events, LLC Release from all liability once they have downloaded the Eventzee app.
- Participants must be in good health and able to endure the physical demands commensurate the activity they are registering for. Please consult your physician.
- Scavenger hunts are completed along public use sidewalks, paths, parks, & buildings. Therefore, participants are expected, as a courtesy and for safety, to yield right of way to vehicle, bike, & pedestrian traffic when and where applicable.
- GR Scavenger Hunt reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel a hunt due to local event (ie parade, concert, filming, public demonstration), hazardous weather, unsafe conditions, or by request of public (government) entity.
Reservation, payment, & refund policy
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, & Paypal for on-line registrations.
- The full charge for a tour/activity reservation includes 1) tour fee, 2) tax fee, 3) processing fee
- Our hunts are non refundable, due to weather or other unforeseeable conditions. However, you may reschedule depending on availability.
- Refunds do not include processing fees.
I understand that during my participation in this GR Scavenger Hunt, I may be exposed to a variety of hazards and risks, foreseen or unforeseen, which are inherent in each hunt and cannot be eliminated without destroying the unique character of the hunt. These inherent risks include, but are not limited to, the dangers of serious personal injury, property damage, and death (“Injuries and Damages”) from exposure to the hazards of hunt activities, and GR Scavenger Hunt has not tried to contradict or minimize my understanding of these risks. I know that injuries and damages can occur by natural causes or activities of other persons, animals, hunt participants, hunt leaders and assistants or third parties, either as a result of negligence or because of other reasons. I understand that risks of such Injuries and damages are involved in outdoor events such as GR Scavenger Hunt and I appreciate that I may have to exercise extra care for my own person and for others around me in the face of such hazards. I further understand that on this hunt there may not be rescue or medical facilities or expertise necessary to deal with the jnjuries and damages to which I may be exposed.
In consideration for my acceptance as a participant on this hunt, and the services and amenities to be provided by GR Scavenger Hunt in connection with the hunt, I confirm my understanding that:
- I have read any rules and conditions applicable to the hunt made available to me; I will pay any costs and fees for the hunt; and I acknowledge my participation is at the discretion of the hunt coordinator.
- The hunt does not include carpooling, transportation, or transit to and from the hunt, and I am personally responsible for all risks associated with this travel.
- If I decide to leave early and not to complete the hunt as planned, I assume all risks inherent in my decision to leave and waive all liability against GR Scavenger Hunt arising from that decision. Likewise, if the leader has concluded the hunt, and I decide to go forward without the leader, I assume all risks inherent in my decision to go forward and waive all liability against GR Scavenger Hunt arising from that decision.
To the fullest extent allowed by law, I agree to WAIVE, DISCHARGE CLAIMS, AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY GR Scavenger Hunt and its parent company Distel Wolfe LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and leaders from any and all liability on account of, or in any way resulting from Injuries and Damages, even if caused by negligence of the Scavenger Hunt its officers, directors, employees, agents, and leaders, in any way connected with this hunt. I further agree to HOLD HARMLESS GR Scavenger Hunt / Distel Wolfe, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and leaders from any claims, damages, injuries or losses caused by my own negligence while a participant on the hunt. I understand and intend that this assumption of risk and release is binding upon my heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, and includes any minors accompanying me on the hunt.
I have read this document in its entirety and I freely and voluntarily assume all risks of such Injuries and Damages and notwithstanding such risks, I agree to participate in the hunt.
PHOTO RELEASE: I hereby authorize the GR Scavenger Hunt and/or parties designated by the GR Scavenger Hunt (including periodicals, other printed matter, or electronic media, and their editors) to use my photograph or video for sale to or reproduction in any media the GR Scavenger Hunt or its designees see fit for the purposes of advertising, display, exhibition or editorial use.
Your privacy on the Internet is important to us. We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise provide your personal data to third parties. We may, however, share your data in an aggregate format, as well as aggregate usage information, with third parties for both advertising and promotional purposes. Basically aggregate collection helps identify demographic trends. Further, We cooperate with all law enforcement inquires, and with all third parties, to enforce their intellectual property or other legal rights.